Seems like in 2 more days April its coming.
April means spring season.
Love spring season as I'm able to go out with my friends and have picnic with them.
Besides that I'm also can dress up in more colourful clothes.Weee..
So back to my topic.
Yesterday me and my friend went to Nagaoka Blood Donation Center.
So I thought I could donate my blood yesterday but unfortunately due to my 30 days of cleanse diet program my hemoglobin level was to low.
I'm so frustrated that I'm unable to do so.
Felt like my heart was like ripped apart.
So in order to donate my blood in another 3 months as it takes time to increase hemoglobin levels in my system I'm saying goodbye to my diet program.
Although I wasn't able to donate my blood yesterday I still got a cute pen from the blood donation center.
Its fun to donate blood in Japan as I'm not only able to receive free gifts but I'm also able to 'lepak-lepak minum-minum percuma' at there.
Alhamdulillah yesterday I was able to invite someone to donate blood with me although she also unable to donate her blood as the nurse wasn't able to find her veins.
I shouldn't talk about this.
So I'm going to stop dieting and have a healthy life in order to donate my blood in the future.
Perhaps this is going to be my last entry in this month.
Good night my friends.
Wassalam.
No comments:
Post a Comment