Mar 13, 2012

good bye..break up!!ouch!

Hi!Howdy!Hullo!
I'm not supposed to write and share this with my dearest reader.
Somehow its hard to keep everything by myself.
By the way to Mr You Know Who,I'm not going to mention even a bit about you.
So you don't have to worry although a bit.
Today is 13th March 2012.
It almost 15days since you left and walked away from my life.(or the other way round.Perhaps I left and walked away from you).
I admit that its all my fault that all of these seperation happened.
Until now I still miss you but it doesn't mean that I want you back in my life.
I miss those moments that I've spent with you.
All those sweet and bitter memories.
Its funny but I do miss those moments we when argue about small things.
Its easy to admit the fact that we are not together but its hard to face the reality that now we are like strangers.
Regret??
I don't regret knowing you and be with you for all these times and about this break up.
Its been written in our destiny we aren`t meant to be together.
If I have another chance somehow I want 'this' to end nicely just like when we decided to start 'this' thing.
I'm sorry as for all these times I didn't treat you the way I should and I'm sorry for not being a nice girl to you.
By the way I'm sharing this with my readers it doesn't mean that I'm ready to open my heart for someone else yet.
For the time being I'm happy with my life now and I'm focusing on my studies.
I want to chase my dreams before I think about those hearts and feelings again.
Again to Mr You Know Who,you doesn't need to be guilty if I don't find or I'm not finding or I'm not going to be with someone in the future.
Its all going to be my choice and I'm going to be responsible with my decisions.
Getting together with you again!Hmmm..
Just let the time decide about this matter.
I'm not regretting and neither hate you but I don't want to decide about this thing.
It's hard to predict our future.
So to Mr You Know Who,I hope you'll be happy,success in the future and gain hidayah from Him.
And I hope you'll find a woman who will complete your life in the future and live happily with her.
All the best to you Mr You Know Who.

Adios!Sayonara!Cheerio!


p/s:just realize that he such a special person to me as I wrote about him in my blog.oh no! !(o_o;)

No comments:

Post a Comment