It's already 6th April 2012.
The sakura flower should be blooming soon but unfortunately its snowing today.
Last Tuesday night there was a strong here in Japan.
Quite frightening and I couldn't sleep well.
Luckily my junior,Azzuin and my housemate,Filzah were here with me.
Fuhhhh.
And that night I was worried about someone that I shouldn't care.
Oh my heart!
Why couldn't you be strong??
So lately as I'm supporting my housemate's diet program I'm making(trial and error) a lot of healthy cooks.
As an example,last night we were having vegetable soup and tofu fritters for dinner.
Tonight we are having grilled fish,mashed potatoes,baked beans and boiled vegetables.
Really healthy right.
Besides we are going to have our medical check up soon.
So I need to be healthy and fit.
And lately I sleep quite early.
I sleep around 11 pm and wake up around 7 am.
I'm getting older and this year I'm turning 24 years old.
I need to take care of my health and especially my skin.
Need to have a nice and healthy skin.
And also my teeth.
Although you are looking good and stylish but if your teeth is yellowish and you have bad breath...
Arghh...just can't stand it..
So its all for now.
Before I end my entry I just want to share with all of you that I've just finish writing my new Malay poem entitle 'Puisi Buatmu'.
Have a nice friday night bloggers.
Lots of love from Nagaoka.
Mmmmmuahhhh...
No comments:
Post a Comment