Apr 22, 2012

Spring is here..Yeay!!

Assalamualaikum and Hello my dear readers.
I'm so sorry as lately I didn't post much.
Quite busy with my life as a final year student.
Weekdays I'm busy with my final year research.
So,I only have weekends to relax and spend my precious time with my dearest friends especially with my Estradas.
(I should make a special entry about my Estradas later.Promise!)
So last Sunday we already had our MADINA(Malaysian Di Nagaoka)'s welcomed party.
Alhamdulillah it went smoothly.
Its nice to see new faces in Nagaoka after almost 5 years here.
So it was my 5th welcome party in Nagaoka and it was the 1st time I organized it with my friends.
And yesterday my friends and I went to Takada Park to enjoy the cherry blossoms.
It was nice to have road trip from Nagaoka to Joetsu with dearest friends.
Someone once told me that when you are apart from your family,friends become your family.
So we really enjoy our road trip and the cherry blossoms so much.
The cherry blossoms were awesome and beautiful.
I did took few pictures with my iphone 4 and canon sx 30is but most of the pictures I took it with my iphone 4.
Later when I'm free I'll post some pictures here in my blog but if you are interested to see my pictures in nearest time you can follow my instagram.
By the way my instagram username is atiqahjasni.
You are welcome to follow my instagram.
I think that's all for now.
Good night.Sleep tight.
May this coming week will become a productive week to us.Insyaalah.


Xoxo.Love is in spring's air.


Atiqah Jasni(^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment