Assalamualaikum!!
Konnichiwa!!
Salam Ramadhan Al-Mubarak!!
Its been 4 months since my last entry.
Sorry..sorry...sorry..
I was busy with my studies and final year project.
Alhamdulillah, at last I can finally take a deep breath and relax for a while.
Hmm...
Where should I start my entry??
About my final year project??My labmates or my life??
Hmmm...
It is not easy to wrap my life in one entry.
IMPOSSIBLE!!!!
NO!!
So, as I'm quite busy with my final year research, I didn't realize that there's only 11 days left before Syawal.
Feel really sad as Ramadhan going to left me again.
Hope that this is not my last Ramadhan.
Alhamdulillah, although I 'm busy with my experiment, analyzing sample using NMR(which really takes a looooooong time), I am able to join salah tarawih here with the jamaah.
Okay lah I share about my Ramadhan with my readers.(Sorry for using Manglish.Really feel bad about this ): )
So this isn't my first time spending my Ramadhan here but this is my first time praying tarawih with jamaah here.
When I was in Kosen(Nagaoka National Technical College), it was hard for me to travel to Gidai(Nagaoka University of Technology) and pray tarawih with Muslims in Gidai.
Alhamdulillah, praise to Allah that He give me this chance to join the Muslims here celebrating Ramadhan.
So the tarawih imam is a Pakistan student in Gidai.
Feel quite different as the imam is from Pakistan but Alhamdulillah its nice to pray tarawih together with Muslims here in Nagaoka.
By the way this year will my very first year celebrating Syawal without my family.Sob3
I bet I'm going to cry when I call my mama on the 1st of Syawal.
Opssie.
Shouldn't talk about Syawal yet.
So I'm going to wrap up first.
Catch you guys later in my next entry.Insyaallah.
Have a nice and bless Ramadhan.
Assalamualaikum.
Lots of summer love from Nagaoka <3<3<3
No comments:
Post a Comment